Monday, June 24, 2013

WILL BE 51 AN PROUD OF GETTING OLDER WITH HIV.


 Hi everyone, age is catching up to me I turn 51 next month and over 30 yrs HIV/AIDS. Been having hip problems but am working on making them work for awhile an pray they aren't needing to be replaced like so many long-term survivors are having to do these days. Someone told me that my age is 51 but with hiv an the medicines I maybe 71 physically. If you would have told me 10 years ago I would make it to 51 yrs. old. The pessimist in me would say maybe but it would be a miracle from my God. Memory lapses happen now an sometimes im weak but I work out low impact workouts 3-4 times a week to keep lean muscle built to support me. An I have to watch how I walk an step been having deteriation of my soft tissue to holds my joints together. An inflammation attacks me sometimes so I am hunting for natural ways to help with it like Ginger root etc. I just wanted to check in with you having a good day today an I hope you have too. I will add more later.. Been mulling over an idea for a ebook but don't know if I am a good enough writer for that. 






TG GREEN

No comments: