Saturday, August 31, 2013

The book that made me understand what i was not doing right!





















Reading this book, you also learn to let go of anger, through forgiveness of yourself and others. Then love and compassion can flow through your life. Dr. Jampolsky has done much good work with his Center for Attitudinal Healing, but this book may be his greatest achievement. It takes just a short time to read, but it will have a profound impact on your life.
Love Is Letting Go of Fear, Third Edition    I had read everything I could an one do a friend gave me a paper back copy of this book. An when I started reading it I found out why I had stay bogged down by fear to move forward . If you are in same shape as I was this book should help you too. An lets say back in early years of my HIV I was a self-help freak I read everything looking for my answer.. so why don't you try it then pass it on to your friends.      TG Green  



P.S.  You have to read the illustrations to get visualization to understand how it all comes together. An open mind to change is a must! You may feel like crying or smiling. But if you really get it an can work this into your own habits you will gain ......lots of understanding how an why!

No comments: