Saturday, September 21, 2013

Welcome our new author to the Blog!



Bio:
Mesheli Nims (Ford). I am 44 years old and born August 3, 1969. I have had many jobs. My favorite was being a teacher. I like making toys for my grandbabies and my niece. If it has to do with crafts I am all there. I love all kinds of music. Right now its Mumford and Sons. I'm a syfy watcher. I like self help, health, and how to books. I am the mother of two wonderful daughters, and have two grand babies with one on the way. My daughters both had their children with a midwife. I got to be their doula. I have a strong bond with my daughters and grand babies. I was diagnosed HIV+ in April 2012. I thought I was safe and careful because I was married. My family and friends have been very supportive, even before I got ill.
I am caring, easy going, and passionate. Whose views may or may not inspire, but my hope is that my words will comfort, inspire, motivate, and move people.



Please feel free to ask her questions.

No comments: