Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hiv Inflamation can be very Serious!

Picture of Candied Ginger Recipe
Hi guys, it is I am the mad blogger. I wanted to talk about hiv inflammatory disease that has been showing up in the hiv websites. I know it can cause major health problems organs in your body im concerned about my liver kidneys & heart. So I went on a hunting mission to see what I might could find naturally that helps with inflammation. Well guess what Asia does know its natural healing for sure, I have used several over the years before I started hiv medicines, they really helped me allots I didn't take meds until about 11-12 yrs into my being Hiv+.  So any ways am getting to far out there now. I found that crystalized ginger can help with inflammation so I am going to try it out I bought some already prepared but its better to make your own. I will put information of how to prepare it on here below this. And don't forget ginger great for medicine and natural nausea treatment  plus other health benefits.  Always tell your doctors what you are using.         
"Crystallized ginger is fresh ginger that has been peeled, cut into small knobs, boiled in sugar and water, and then rolled in sugar crystals." It can also be sliced thin and boiled in a combination of sugar and honey, then rolled in more sugar until it resembles rock candy. Crystallized ginger is shelf stable for up to two years. It can be used to relieve inflammation, motion sickness and indigestion. It helps open the lungs and bronchial tubes to relieve asthma symptoms. It is a soothing remedy for colds and sore throats, especially when combined with honey.

Read more: What Are the Benefits of Crystallized Ginger? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5098515_benefits-crystallized-ginger.html#ixzz2LB9imknR                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: