Tuesday, November 5, 2013

THE CHURCH AN THE HIV FIGHT?

#HIV #BUDDTSYSTEMS This is what needs to happen for the DEEP SOUTH because we do not have funding in place for care teams unless your on your deathbed but look at studies on how much this sort of support can keep people healthy an cut cost in medical care an mental health costs too. Remember everyone needs somebody an we should use this program in deep south for HIV people because allots of family an friends leave the ones with HIV because of fear an STIGMA. I need this myself I would be much more healthier than I am now but I don't have insurance an know one does this anymore this is were CHURCHS would be great to help with building BUDDY PROGRAM because of their NETWORK. Think about it if your a member of a church this would be an awesome way to connect an be part of the HIV FIGHT! TG

No comments: